Wednesday 10 March 2010

4th Visitor - Penny, UK, 26th Feb - 5th March 2010


I have known Penny for many many years... we worked together at Micro Focus in Newbury and then she was one of my bridesmaids. She normally visits us once a year in Fribourg so this year she thought she would come and visit us in Tokyo.

Pen arrived early Friday morning, it was so nice to see her again and very strange to see her all the way over here. She is the first person to travel here alone and it is a long flight so I think she did really well. Of course I was there to meet her from the airport, I love meeting people, I get so excited.

While she was here we did all the normal sites as well as watching Gra do the Marathon in the pouring rain, it was great for me and the kids to have her with us for that. On the Wednesday Me, Penny and Mia went off for a yoga course which was fun and Thursday we went to the hot baths which was great and so relaxing, good for Pen to be all clean and relaxed before her trip back.

She was only here for 1 week but we managed to do something new everyday. It was fantastic to see her, thanks for coming over Penny. xx

1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for what I can only descibe as a fantastic time... It was great to see you all and be a part of your family for a week, although the time went far too fast :-( I miss you all so much and can't wait to catch up with you back in Switzerland later in the year.

    For those of you yet to visit.... you are in for a real treat (...and I am very jealous!)

    Thank you again....

    Much love Penny x

    ReplyDelete